FeR Miniatures 1/12 scale, painted with Abteilung 502 and Scale 75 acrylics paints using a redgrass wet palette.
I struggle a bit with this one. I’ve painted and re painted many parts until I was somehow pleased with the warm colour palette, although I’m still not 100% satisfied. The texture of the cloak was also quite difficult to do and I’m still thinking it can be better but I’m going to move on to something different and I may come back later once I’m more confident with the technique. One thing I really enjoyed doing was the shield drawing. I spent a long time looking for Viking references and patterns and I ended up combining a couple of things and I’m quite happy with the result.